Sender 650 PRO Straight ExtensionRegular price $159.99 Save $-159.99
Sender 650 Pro Straight Extension
BUILD CONFIDENCE - DEVELOP SKILLS ON CURVED AND STRAIGHT RAMPS
The 650 Straight Extension is for Advanced riders starting to SUPERSIZE jumping! Our 650 Bolts onto the back of the 500 Straight in minutes!
The 650 Straight is super portable and can easily be thrown in the back of your vehicle with a 500 Ramp for jump sessions away from home.
LAND TO FLAT FACTOR!
Yes No Problem - However an increased skill level is required to land to flat. A down slope or landing ramp will provide happier landings
Our 650 Straight Extension bolts onto and works with other Sender features:
- The Wedge (Half Size Tabletop) Coming Soon
- Tabletop (Full size Tabletop) IN STORE NOW
- Pump Roller - (Curved to Curved is Better) Coming Soon
- 500 Straight Ramp - Turn your 500 into a 650 Ramp IN STORE NOW
- ORBIT DOES NOT WORK WITH STRAIGHT RAMPS
You will need a drill driver - 4 mm Drill Bit - TX Torq 25 Driver bit - Pozi 2 Driver bit and 2 x Quick Clamps are useful. It will take 1 hr to complete assembly.
- Folding and Compact for Transportation and Storage
- 2 Bolt points for hooking and securing features
- Strap points for securing legs
- We use super strong 13 layer - 18 mm Birch Plywood for the Substructure and Surfaces are 18 mm Birch Core Phenolic for added grip and durability
- Stainless Steel Fixing Screws
- Approx Size Folded 600 Wide x 330 Long x 650 High
- Approx Weight 8.5 kgs
MAKE YOUR SENDER RAMPS LAST A LIFETIME!
DO NOT use Varnish and DO NOT coat Brown Phenolic surfaces. A Low VOC Natural coloured Water Based Decking / Timber Protector will greatly prolong the life of your Sender products if applied to the Birch plywood faces and the cut edges / routered text of the Brown Phenolic Surfaces. You should always store Sender Products inside when not in use. Grease bolts and silicone spray T Nut fixings.
Jumping can go wrong very quickly and lead to serious life threatening injuries or death. Always progress up ramp sizes as you grow your experience and confidence but nothing can rule out an accident. Wear a Full face helmet, Gloves, Knee and Elbow Pads plus Eyewear as a minimum. A neck brace is also an advisable piece of PPE as you attempt bigger jumps . A crash will result in damage to property, equipment and potentially other riders. Always choose a location with plenty of clear run in - run out space and make sure ramps and features are placed flat and all components checked to be secure and in good working order before use.
Products may vary slightly in shape / size and colour from images. Changes may be made without warning. Please contact Sender USA if you need help, advice or clarity on product selection.